Full Control Over Your Fixed and Portable Assets
The GPS Asset Tracker is a long-term battery powered tracking device that provides full control over fixed and portable assets and equipment. The easy to use web and mobile interface provides near real-time location updates along with advanced features like History, Zone Alerts and Speed Alerts. See all your assets on a single map from your computer or on-the-go with the free mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
- Track and manage multiple devices on a single account
- Near real-time locates and alerts
- Detailed location information: address, speed, heading, altitude, lat/long and location on a map
- Global coverage with international roaming plans
- Low service fee of $15.95. No Contract Required.
- Direct power or battery power options
- Create Zones and Speed Limit Alerts
- Alerts sent via email, text message and push notifications
- Limited user accounts for employee access
- A-GPS, GPS and GSM cellular technologies with global capability
The Long-Term Solution to Your Asset Tracking Needs
The highly versatile LBT GPS Asset tracking device is an extended battery tracker that can last up to several months on a single charge, depending on your power management settings. This means you can track and locate assets, cargo and equipment for long periods of time even without access to power. If you full-time power, you can hard-wire the device to an asset’s power supply for constant power and performance.
The device itself is very small for how much battery life you get. The device weighs just 5.7 ounces and can charge to full battery in approximately 6 hours. These devices are managed from our web-based system and can be accessed remotely via the iOS and Android app.
Dimensions & Weight
The device is 4.25″ x 2″ x 1.1″ and weighs only 5.7 ounces.
*Global coverage requires an additional international roaming plan.